Anger Class, Group, for Men in NYC, Midtown Manhattan
“Anyone who angers you conquers you” ~ Anon
Our support group for men offers a safe forum in which men can find ways to transform their anger through insight, self-expression, and awareness.
This is an in-depth look at the core of your anger. If you experience frequent, intense anger and behave destructively to yourself or others when angry, you may benefit from this group.
The Group meets Wednesdays 6:30-8 @ $60,session.
What to expect:
- A deep, insightful look at your core way of existing in relationship to your self and others.
- In a safe, supported environment, with others facing similar challenges with anger, we will explore hurt that has been masked by anger.
- Identification of family of origin struggles and childhood trauma that have made a lasting imprint on who you are today.
- A look into why you are reactionary, resentful, why you try and control those around you, and what feelings of failure and shame has to do with it.
- Acceptance of your struggle with anger and the opportunity to really be heard.
- New ways to respond to emotional triggers in intimate relationships, the workplace, and family by identifying and owning feelings, setting boundaries, and communicating needs.
For more information call 917-968-5599.
You may join at any time, but must do an intake session prior to joining the group to ensure it is a good ‘fit’ for where you ar,e and what you are looking for. Larry Torrent is the group facilitator and will walk you through the process.
To register online, click here to go directly to Midtown MFT’s site.