Saturday12/3 in NYC, 11-3pm
Communication skills training in NYC for couples and individuals: problem resolution, resolve conflict, communicate more effectively.
From Isolation to Connection: How to speak and listen in ways that are felt, heard, and understood.
- Do you often blame, attack your partner, or defend yourself when trying to get your point across?
- Do you find yourself in the same repeating arguments?
- Do you feel unheard or misunderstood?
- Do you have a hard time listening to your partner or remembering what was said?
- Do you ‘check out’ when your partner is telling you his/her complaints?
- Are your emotional reactions out of proportion to the current situation?
- Do discussions turn from something simple to something heated and volatile?
- Do you long for your partner to hear you and respond to what you are saying?
- Learn to speak so you can be heard. Learn to listen so you can hear.
This experiential workshop will give you tools you can quickly implement in your relationships to deepen connection, decrease anger and overreactions, resolve conflict, end repetitive patterns, and better control emotional outbursts.
Pre-registration with payment is requiredat least 1 week prior to the workshop.
Workshop Fee: $110 Per Person Payment accepted online via Paypal. The following dates are available:
DECEMBER 3rd – Online registration available by clicking here.
Location:At our office at 271 Madison Ave, Suite 708, Between 39th and 40th, NYC, New York
Cancellation policy: Cancellation must be received in writing, 72 hours prior to the scheduled date of the workshop, by email at email@example.com, to receive a refund. No refunds will be given after that. If there is an emergency and you cannot attend a paid-for workshop, transfer to a different date may be made. This option is limited to a one-time use only.
For more information call Midtown MFT at (917) 968-5599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org