One-Day Communication Skills Workshop
Next Date: March 3, 2012
‘From Isolation to Connection: Learn to speak, so you can be heard, and to listen, so you can hear.
- Do you often blame, attack your partner, or defend yourself when trying to get your point across?
- Do you find yourself in the same repeating arguments?
- Do you feel unheard or misunderstood?
- Do you have a hard time listening to your partner or remembering what was said?
- Do you ‘check out’ when your partner is telling you his/her complaints?
- Are your emotional reactions out of proportion to the current situation?
- Do discussions turn from something simple to something heated and volatile?
- Do you long for your partner to hear you and respond to what you are saying?
This experiential workshop will give you tools you can quickly implement in your relationships to:
- Deepen connection.
- Decrease anger and overreactions.
- Resolve conflict and find solutions to problems.
- End repetitive patterns.
- Learn to better control emotional outbursts.
Saturday Dates: 11-3pm
Upcoming Dates: March 31, and May 5
Cost and Payment:
$110 per person payable online. Click here
This workshop is a great compliment to existing Couple Therapy or Individual Therapy. It will give you great insights about your reactions, and way of communicating, that you can bring into your current therapeutic work.